Advanced Networking Skills Training for Executives

Only 30% of Executive Jobs are Advertised through Conventional Channels

Gain Access to the Hidden Job Market
Connect to Decision Makers Head Hunters and Recruiters
Gain a Competitive Edge in the Job Market

executive-personal-brand
Fast track your success through building a better, higher quality network of contacts

 Only 30% of Executive Jobs are Advertised through Conventional Channels

It is estimated that only 30% of executive jobs are advertised through the press and via online channels. The remaining 70% are awarded on a ‘who you know’ basis. This is referred to as the hidden job market. Here, candidates are found via online and offline networking where the candidate has connected to the right person, and highlighted their achievements and abilities.

By undergoing out Advanced Networking Skills Training, you will become the person ‘to know’ and gain a competitive edge over your contemporaries. And you will gain access to the hidden job market.

By completing our Advanced Networking Skills Training you will:

  • Gain a competitive edge over your contemporaries
  • Improve your job prospects
  • Improve your career prospects
  • Gain a networking strategy put together by our networking experts
  • Learn how to develop your own effective networking strategy
  • Connect with key decision makers, head hunters, and recruiters
  • Gain access to our network of recruiters and head hunters ( 30 leads)
  • Develop relationships with people that can progress your career
  • Receive free networking handbook which offers guidance and reference materials
  • Receive specialised online and offline network training including how to find key contacts on LinkedIn
  • Receive templates to help you connect with your chosen contacts

As well as the above you will also receive a post coaching consultation so your progress can be assessed. This provides an opportunity to alter your networking strategy if we need to.

Fast track your success by getting noticed by headhunters and recruiters
Fast track your success by getting noticed by headhunters and recruiters

The fact is that if you are watching your contemporaries land roles that you did not see advertised, in all probability they have undergone Advanced Network Skills Training. Do not delay, book your free consultation by clicking the link below and gain the competitive edge you need, and access to the hidden job market for the best roles.

Price: £347 

Payment Methods

 

Paypal

 

Bank Transfer